- Rhonda Alberg, College of
- Jo Anne Combs, Anthropology, 1981-86
- Christine Ann Novell, College of Education, 1982-86
- Maria Lombardi Bullen, GSM,
- Candice Hartung, GSM, 1983-86
- Diane Glassman, College of Education, 1983-86
- Mary-Anne Pops, College of Education, 1983-86
- Karen Kennedy, College of Education, 1983-86
- Janie Marie Roper, Anthropology, 1983-86
- Flora Betty Yen, College of Education, 1983-86
- Paula Bagasow, College of
- Gail Salaway, GSM, 1984-86
- Tushar Kanti
Das, GSM, 1984-86
- Donald F. Rossmoore, GSM,
- Susan Nero, GSM, 1984-86
- David Shuldiner, Folklore
& Mythology, 1984-86
- Roberta Krell, Folklore &
- CMS HR Group Advisor to 10 students traveling to Western Europe, Summer
- CMS HR Group Advisor to 8 students traveling to Asia, Summer 1992.
- Thesis Advisor, Paula McCarty, MBA Student.
- Almaraz, Jeanne, 1991-Present
Azia Alheif, NMSU Sociology, Masters Oral, Nov 2009
- Elizabeth Moore, Social Work, Masters Oral, Nov 2009
- Chair, Erin Frew 2001
- Chair Yue Cai, 2003-2006
- Member, Esther Enríquez (Critical
Pedagogy, Education), 2003- present
- Member, Eduardo Macías (Education),
2003 to present
- Member Isabel Tun (English Dept),
- Chair: Landrum, Nancy, 1999-2000
- Chair: Alvarez, Rossana,
- Chair: John Luhman, June 1997-2000
- Chair: Mark Hillon (2001-present)
- Chair: Esther Thomas (2002-present)
- Chair: Bill Smith (2001-present)
- Chair: Carolyn Gardner (August 1996-2002, Accounting)
- Member Mecias, Edwardo
- Member Hynes, Pat, December 1996-2001 (I-doc)
- Member Martinez, Sandra, 1996-2000
- Member Nahrwold, Cindy, 1996-2001 (English College)
- Wandemberg, Juan Carlos, July 1997-2001 (College of Agriculture)
- Bartel, Sheldon, 1997-1999 (College of Agriculture)
- Sharief A Al-Askara, 2006-2006 (College of Engineering)
- Chair, David Tobey, July 2007-present
- Chair, Joe Gladstone, October 2007- present
Manos Kalargiros (2008-present, Management)
- Member, Dennis Kopf (2008-present, Marketing)
- Member, Gerrie McColloh (2008-present, English Rhetoric)
- Member, Randy Chulick (2008-present, English Rhetroic)
- Member, Diane Walker (2008-present, Critical Pedagogy, Curriculum and Instruction,College of Education)
Doctoral - in US University committees
- Ray Luechtefeld (Boston College), 2000-20002
- Kevin Grant, (Uinversity of Virginia Beach) 2006-2009
Ben White (Georgetown University) 2007-2008
- Marie WIlbanks (COlorado Technical University) 2009-present
- Cynthia Johnson (Colorado Technical University) 2009-present
(France Dauphine University)
- PhD Committee Rapporteur. Garance Marechal (2004-2007)
- External Examiner/Member of Committee
- University of Liverpool,
- Melanie Bryant, PhD
- Jan Schapper
(Adjudicator) Monash University
- Sumohon Matilal, (member, University
of Essex, UK)
- Christine Marechal - 2002-
present, University of Dauphine, Paris
- Kate Kearns, University
of Waikato, New Zealand
- Dirk Bunzel, University of Western Sydney, Australia (2000-2001)
- Julie Cox, Monash University, Australia
- Member dissertation committee, Stuart
- Linda Musacchio Adorisio (member) – Swiss National Foundation funds her work in New Mexico for 2006-2008
- Soren H. C. Bjonness (Member) zur Erlangen der Wurde eines Doktors der Stattswissenchaften (Basel, Switzerland) 2005-2006.
- Julia De Roeper (External Reviewer) University of South Australia) 2006.
- Gordon Adler (External Reviewer) University of South Australia 2006.
- External Reviewer of Professor Srinivas, The New School for Management & Urban Policy, NY, 2008
- Jeffrey Ford (External Reviewer) Ohio State University, US, 2009
- External Reviewr of Robert Mellor's thesis, Univerity of Technology, Sydney Australia, 2009
Committees - UCLA
- Ad hoc review committee - 1 in 1979 (UCLA)
Departmental or Other University Committees (UCLA)
- Committee to revise Winter Nucleus Course, (Professor
Bob Andrews, Chairman), Sep. 1979-Mar. 80.
- Committee to improve quality of student life on campus,
(Vice Chancellor C.Z. Wilson, Chairman), Oct. 1979-June 80.
- Chairman, Curriculum Revision for P/NFP Program,
- Committee to revise Behavioral & Organizational
Science Curriculum, Sep. 1979-81.
- Staffing Committee, 1980-81.
- Faculty Advisory Committee for the Center for the Study
of Comparative Folklore & Mythology, 1984-86.
- College of Business Research Committee, Fall
- Department of Management Curriculum Committee, Fall 1988; Search Committee.
- College of Business Computer Committee, Spring 1990-Fall 1991.
- College of Business MBA Policy Committee, Fall 1990-Fall 1993.
- LMU Teaching Committee (Ad Hoc), Spring
- LMU CBA Research Committee, Fall
- LMU University Research Committee, Spring 1991-Spring 1993.
- LMU CBA Planning Ad Hoc Committee, Spring 1991-96.
- Special Games Committee for LMU, Spring 1992-96.
- Housing Appeals Board, Spring
- Management Department Search Committee, 1992-96.
- College Executive Committee, 1996-1997.
- Quality Committee for the College, 1996-1997.
- Outcomes Assessment Committee for the College,
- Chair, search committee for strategy position,
- Department of Management, Graduate Qualifying Committee,
- Strategic planning Chair (2003-2004); Ph.D. in
Management Director (1999-2004)
- Member University Research Committee 2007-2008 (2 yr term)
- Chair, Recruitment and Retention Committee for College of Business - member 2005-present; Chair 2007-2009
- On Tues Mar 4th 2009 David Boje attended and participated in the meeting for Civic Engagement of students and faculty of NMSU and UNM in service learning projects for the community. This is about finding funds for students to get work study and Americorps money as they do internships in arts and culture, sustainability, health, government policy, and k-12 education. This is an on going set of meetings facilitated by Associate Vice Provost Paul Gutierrez, as part of developing a Kellogg grant.
- David Boje attended the SCORE meeting Mar 4th 2009 on ways to develop small business seminars for the economy of Dona Ana County. NMSU has signed a formal agreement to be co-sponsor of the FUSION Arts & Culture Convention for economic development of Dona Ana County. NMSU will co-sponsor the WHAT'S ART CONVENTION Oct 2-4 2009 in Rio Grande Theatre (Oct 2) and Alma d'arte (Oct 3 &4 on Court Street, Las Cruces, and in Pioneer Women's Park on Oct 4th), and its open to the public, but registration is required. Besides NMSU other co-sponsors are City of LC, Town of Mesilla, Alma d'arte, Downtown Mainstreet, ACT - A Children's Theatre, Mikey's Place for the arts, and local small businesses such as A Perfect Fit. Seminars in small business for arts economy will be part of the event along with master artists doing murals, ice sculptures, and haute cuisine (with collaborative art from the convention activities to be unveiled Sunday Oct 4th). For more information or to register, contact email@example.com or visit http://talkingstick.info. See video of 2008 arts Convention held at NMSU KRWG archives and the video is at http://krwg-tv.org/almanac/AA_99.html
- NMSU University committee: Service Learning Task Force, member 2008-present
- Member, Faculty Council for the Business College, 2009-present